It is always a challenge to pick gifts, especially if it is not the first time you give something to the recipient. You do not want to repeat either your own previous idea, much less someone else's. However, a gift for someone who has everything is twice as hard. Probably everyone has an acquaintance, friend or relative who has everything. Before any holiday, you have to puzzle over what gift to think of.
When you know how difficult it is to surprise the person, the gifts, that have always seemed original, start to raise doubts about their uniqueness. Therefore, it is necessary to remember a few principles for a successful choice in this case:
- Intangibility. This means that the gift should be valuable in a spiritual sense, it should be meaningful for the person to whom it is presented. The financial aspect, practical usefulness and other practicalities recede into the background.
- Personalization. It is necessary to think over the gift considering taste preferences of the gifted. The events in his life, the milestones - all of these will be useful.
- Originality. An interesting gift that will stand out among others cannot be mass-produced. A good gift for a person who has everything will be one that is crafted with heart. In this case, you can surprise only by sincere attention to the personality of the gifted, giving them something that will not come to mind, and will not leave them unmoved.
Usually the choice of gift depends on the occasion, gender, age and hobbies of the. The better you know their passions, the more likely you will be able to please your acquaintance.
In this sense, a big bright floral arrangement with a modern design in a vase will be a win-win option.
Flowers Are The Best Choice For The Person Who Has Everything
Flowers are amazing because they are less of a tangible gift and more of an experience that carry emotion in the moment. It is similar to going to an expensive fine dining restaurant or a trip to an interesting place.
Lifespan of flowers is relatively short, which makes them even more valuable, because they remain in the memory of a person as a beautiful experience.
Designer floral arrangements create emotions, pulling the strings of almost the entire spectrum of feelings: touch and contemplation of the mix of textures and colors, perception of the range of scents.
Floral arrangements made of dried flowers will be a fabulous element of home décor, and will last for many years with proper care.
What Not To Give To The Person Who Has Everything
A surprise will be truly enjoyable, if it is appropriate and corresponds to the character of the person. You should not give things such as:
- items of low quality that are too cheap - it is way better to make a handmade gift in this case;
- Lingerie, intimate items - such things can be gifted only to very close people;
- pets - a pet must be desired, so if you are not sure that your friends are willing to give their time to take care of an animal, you should not give them as a gift;
- extreme entertainment or pranks for people who value comfort and stability, as well as the elderly - the congratulation ceremony should not end with an ambulance call.
We hope this post will be useful, and will inspire you to a truly incredible gift for the person who has everything.