- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Are you a retail walk-in store?
- Can I place an order for pick up?
- Where do you deliver?
- Can I place an order for same day delivery?
- Can I place an order with a delivery in the future?
- When will the flowers be delivered?
- Do you deliver on holidays?
- What if the recipient is not at home/office?
- How do I know if my order has been placed?
- What if I need to make changes in my order?
- What if I want to cancel my order?
- How do I know if my order has been delivered?
- How will my order be packaged?
- Will my order consist of the exact same flowers that I saw on your pictures?
- Can I order wedding or event flowers from your studio?
- Can I send flowers anonymously?
1. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
2. Do I have to pay sales tax?
We provide our services in Ontario and in accordance with Canadian Tax Act Ontario HST rate will apply. Sales tax will be automatically calculated at checkout, before the order is submitted.
3. Are you a retail walk-in store?
We are a flower studio focusing on online orders and delivery and do not provide traditional retail flower shop services. Therefore we aren't suited to receive walk-in customers. We require our customers to select pickup time for prepaid orders.
4. Can I place an order for pick up?
Certainly! You just need to choose this option at check out and select preferred pickup time. Our pickup hours are Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
5. Where do you deliver?
We deliver flowers to Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Ayr, Baden, Bloomingdale, Breslau, Conestogo, Elmira, Elora, Fergus, Linwood, Manheim, New Dundee, New Hamburg, Petersburg, St. Agatha, St. Jacobs, St. Clements and Wellesley. If you can’t find your location in the list above, please call or email us to see if we can accommodate your order location.
6. Can I place an order for same day delivery?
Yes! We offer same day delivery for the orders placed before 1 p.m. during our business days. Moreover, our READY-MADE bouquets and arrangements are always freshly made in the morning and ready to be delivered today.
7. Can I place an order with a delivery in the future?
Yes, definitely! You can place an order with the delivery within 4 weeks from today. We have to limit the time frame for the delivery because we always make our bouquets and arrangements from seasonal flowers and we want our customers to be sure, that they get, what they see. That is why we update our collections frequently and upload products based on the availability.
8. When will the flowers be delivered?
We provide three time slots:
- Morning 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Afternoon 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Late Afternoon 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
You can choose preferable time slot and we will send your flowers according your choice. Please be informed, that during bad weather conditions we will do our best to stay in time frames, but we can not guarantee that.
During the peak season: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day week we do not provide 3 time slots; due to massive amount of orders we expand our delivery time frame.
9. Do you deliver on holidays?
Yes! We love to make people happier during the holidays. We deliver on all stationary holidays, except for the period from December 25 to January 3.
10. What if the recipient is not at home/office?
We ask our customers to choose an option in the shopping cart to leave the order by the door (except for the winter months), call the recipient before the the delivery to arrange the time, leave at the lobby/reception, return to the studio for pickup or deliver the next business day (extra fee will apply). If you choose an option for delivering the next business day, we will give you a call and send you an invoice to your email address in case we were unable to contact the recipient.
If you did not select any of the options and the recipient is not at home, we will try to reach you and the recipient when the driver arrives at the address. If no one answers, the driver may leave flowers by the door, or return them to the studio, depending on weather conditions and other circumstances.
Please note: flowers cannot be left outside in the winter.
11. How do I know if my order has been placed?
Once we receive your order, we will send you an order conformation to the email address provided during check out.
12. What if I need to make changes in my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible by phone (519) 783-1434 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that your changes can be taken before the order is out for delivery. Please include your order number to help our staff process your request as quickly as possible.
13. What if I want to cancel my order?
If you want to cancel your order, which has a delivery date in more than 24 hours, we can offer you our store credit for the full price of the order. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders less than 24 hours before delivery date.
14. How do I know if my order has been delivered?
You will receive a delivery confirmation email, when the flowers are delivered.
15. How will my order be packaged?
We pack our bouquets in water packs, so the flowers can stay hydrated during transportation. As soon as you bring flowers indoors, please place them in the vase with room temperature water.
All the bouquets, arrangements and plants are placed in boxes for safe transportation.
If you pick up flowers from the studio, please make sure to keep the flower box vertically during transportation so that the water from the sack does not spill.
We also put plastic wrap around the flowers and plants during the winter season to keep them warm. Flower food is provided to make your beautiful flowers last longer.
We will provide complementary greeting card for every order (if you leave a card message when placing an order); we also attach care instructions for cut flowers, succulents, air plants and orchids.
16. Will my order consist of the exact same flowers that I saw on your pictures?
When you order a bouquet or an arrangement from our READY-MADE collection, you will get the actual flowers you saw in the picture. All these are one-time creations, which are freshly prepared every day and are sitting in the cooler, ready for ordering and delivery.
Bouquets and arrangements from the regular collections (other than READY-MADE) may include flowers that are not in stock at the moment. However, you should not worry! In this case, we will replace them with flowers with the same or greater value of similar tone and color. The result is going to be even better!
17. Can I order wedding or event flowers from your studio?
Please see our Wedding Flowers page
18. Can I send flowers anonymously?
Yes, you can send flowers and other gifts anonymously, as well as write anything you want in the card message. However, please note that if the recipient requests it, we must provide the sender's name. This is a common practice in the floral industry.